Off Leash K9 Training now offers in-home, no credit check, zero interest financing on ALL Dog Training packages!
AKC, CGC, & Community Canine Certified
Therapy Pets Unlimited Certified Evaluator
Dog Training Packages
Puppy Consult: This Consult is designed for puppies 8 weeks to up to 5 months.
This is a one on one lesson where we come to your home and go over: Crate Training, Potty Training, Bite Inhibition, Socialization, Nutrition Information, Vaccination Information, Medical Information, Come and Sit (Marker Training) and Leash Manners. Everyone who goes through the Puppy Consult is able to get a $100 credit when going through one of our regular Obedience Programs.
E-Collar: Each one of the following packages includes our Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar plus a 15 foot training leash.
**The Basic Obedience Package: This includes the Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar, a 15 foot leash, and includes all FOUR lessons for $625.00. By the end of this package, your dog will be able to be outside, off-leash, with distractions listening on command.
Basic Obedience Commands:
- “Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
- “Down” and “Extended Down.”
- “Place” and “Extended Place.” (Your dog will sit on a location that you choose, like his bed, a park bench, a rock, a mat, etc.)
- “Break” Your dog is expected to maintain the command given until you give this release command.
- “Heel” They will walk right beside of you, either consistently on your left or right side, either on or OFF the leash. AND Bonus: Will not pull you down the street on his leash!
- “Off.” Command is used to keep your dog from jumping on you, other people or other dogs. In addition, we use this command for breaking dogs from counter surfing or trying to climb out of their kennel or crate.
Extended sit, down, and place means your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).
Advanced Lessons: Your dog must finish our Basic Obedience Package before we will teach them any advanced lessons! The Advanced Lesson package includes Extended Distance Obedience. Your dog will be sitting/downing on command from 50+ yards away from you.
This package is $400.00 and includes 4 of the following lessons:
- “Heel” command: They come running, go around you and sit down right beside your left or right leg
- “Watch” command: Stare at you until you release them. This is a good command to use if your dog is easily distracted by other dogs, balls, people, and is either aggressive or timid.
- “Through” command: Your dog will go in between your legs and sit down.
- “Stand” command: They will assume a standing position on command.
- “Front” Command: Your dog will come running and sit directly in front of you no matter where they are.
- “Focused” Heeler: Your dog will stare at you the entire time they are walking beside of you.
- “Touch” Command: Your dog will run up and jump up and touch anything you point to……
- “Directional” Sends: You can point your finger and your dog will go “place” on anything you point to, without you having to walk over to the object.
**Basic and Advanced Obedience Package: This package is for those who really want their dog to be fantastic and impressive to all! This includes 8 lessons for $950.00. You save $100.00 by paying for the Basic Obedience Package and 4 Advanced lessons up-front!
**2-Week Board and Train Program: We keep your dog for 2 weeks. You bring him/her to us and we do ALL the work with your dog. When you pick him/her up, your dog will know all the commands and you won’t need to go through the brain damage of teaching commands to him/her. At that time, we train YOU on how to work the E-Collar. Your dog will learn all the Basic and two Advanced Commands, and be able to be totally Off Leash, even with distractions! This program is $2,800.00
Therapy Dog Development Course: Is your goal to have your dog become a therapy dog? This specially designed 8-lesson course prepares you and your dog for their therapy dog testing and certification. This includes the e-collar and a 15ft training leash. This program is $950.00
Aggressive Dog Package: Our aggressive dog package aids in the stabilization and management of aggressive dogs for re-entry into the family unit, and control at home and in public. This package includes 7 facility lessons with the final 8th lesson being an optional in-home or facility based lesson. This program is $950.00
OLK9 In-Home Training: These packages are the same as above, except WE come to YOU! Basic Obedience: $825.00 (4 lessons, electronic collar, and leash) Basic and Advanced Obedience: $1350.00 (8 lessons, electronic collar, and leash) *Pricing includes traveling within 25 miles of West Palm Beach and Wellington.
**Our most popular packages
See our youtube channel for numerous board and train before/after videos! See more >>
You can reach OLK9 Training West Palm Beach at:
Mike or Alex: 561-513-5333
Find us on Facebook at Off Leash K9 Training in South Florida
We are certified CGC evaluators! This is a certification program that is designed to reward dogs who have good manners at home and in the community. The Canine Good Citizen Program is a two-part program that stresses responsible pet ownership for owners and basic good manners for dogs. All dogs who pass the 10-step CGC test may receive a very nice certificate from the American Kennel Club. You and your dog will practice the CGC exercises: Accepting a friendly stranger, Sitting politely for petting, Appearance & grooming, Out for a walk (loose leash walking), Walking through a crowd, Sit and down on command and Staying in place, Coming when called, Reaction to another dog, Reaction to distraction and Supervised separation. This class is perfect for continuing your dog’s education. You and your dog will work toward creating a better relationship while your dog learns to listen to you consistently. As you work with your dog to teach the CGC skills, you’ll discover the many benefits and joys of training your dog. Training will enhance the bond between you and your dog. Whether your dog is ready to for the certification, or you want us to help get your dog ready for the certification, contact us!